The registration form includes an option to apply to display your poster at the Summer School. Decisions about poster applications will be made at the beginning of May. If you are having trouble registering or applying to display a poster, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visa Support Letters
Visa support letters will be provided within the registration form. Make sure to register early, especially if you are traveling from a country with a longer visa processing time.
Travel & Accommodation
All travel and accommodation should be booked by the registrant directly. For recommended accommodation options, please see below:
University of Alberta – Lister Centre
To reserve a room on the UAlberta campus, either:
- Download, print, and fill out this Accommodation Reservation Form
- Fill out this PDFfiller form and either download or email it to yourself
Then fax your completed reservation form to 780-492-5597 or email to email@example.com.
Our preferred rate is valid if accommodations are booked before June 15, 2019
Off-campus accommodation: Airbnb
- Our team has gathered a list of suggested Airbnb locations: Accommodations near the University of Alberta
Off-campus accommodation: The Westin Edmonton
- Located at 10135 100 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 0N7
- Reservation link to come
If you require childcare during the summer school program, you will need to make arrangements yourself by directly contacting a childcare provider. Some suggested childcare options available to you include:
- Bilingue daycare is conveniently located near the University of Alberta and provides breakfast snack, lunch and afternoon snacks. Their hours are Monday to Friday 07:30 to 15:30, however with advance notice they are prepared to care for children outside those hours (including weekends).
- Rate: $50/day
- To book, contact Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking & Directions
Getting here by Edmonton Transit System
- LRT (Light Rail Train): there is an LRT stop at the University of Alberta; the station is called University.
- Bus: there is a bus terminal at the University; we suggest using Google Maps for the best route.
Getting here by car
From Edmonton International Airport:
- Get on AB-2 N from AB-19 E
- Follow AB-2 N to Gateway Blvd
- Continue straight to stay on Gateway Blvd
- Turn left onto 76 Ave NW
- Turn right onto 109 St NW
- Turn left onto 87 Ave NW
- Turn right onto 110 St NW
- Continue (slight left) onto Saskatchewan Dr NW
- Turn left onto 116 St NW
- Windsor Car Park is on your left
- Windsor Car Park
9217 116 Street NW
Hourly (Visitors): $4.50/hr
Daily Max Rate (Mon-Fri):
Weekend/Stat Holiday Daily Max: $5.50